Many of Colorado's high passes and mountain highways won't be opening anytime soon. While a snowy winter and a series of potent spring storms have served to obliterate drought conditions statewide for the first time in years, it's also hampering efforts to open roads that are traditionally open by Memorial Day.
Dustin Micheli recently started a Facebook page called Residents Rights Movement to bring awareness to soaring local rent prices. But as KDNK's Amy Hadden Marsh found out, Micheli must leave the area because he can’t afford to stay.
Brisa Morales y Andrew quieren escuchar nuestras ideas de cómo queremos que se haga la remodelación del parque Syre. https://www.facebook.com/parquedeSayre Sayreparkplan@gmail.com http://www.cogs.us/
Sanctuary Unidos presents Refuge(e) and Vida En Santuario , two short films that reveal the hardship of immigrants seeking asylum in the United States. Raleigh Burleigh spoke to filmmakers Sylvia Johnson and Laurel Smith about their work. The event is on May 29 at the Crystal Theatre at 5:30.
- President Trump Arrives In Japan For Inaugural State Visit
- Rolling To A Halt: Memorial Day Motorcycle Rally Ends 30-Year Tradition
- In Rural West Texas, Illegal Border Crossings Are Routine For U.S. Citizens
- European Elections Will Be A Test For Nationalist Parties Hoping To Remake The EU
- Hispanic Unemployment Has Hit Record Lows. But Does That Mean Progress?
- What's Your Purpose? Finding A Sense Of Meaning In Life Is Linked To Health
- On The Campaign Trail, These Are Hot Spots Candidates Can't Resist
- Theresa Burroughs, Voting Rights Activist, Dies At 89 In Alabama
- San Francisco Police Chief Apologizes For Raid On Home Of Freelance Journalist
- Judge Blocks Trump Use Of Emergency Power To Build Border Barrier With Military Funds